Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Ahmad's holiday story

School was over for the term and I went to my home. When I got home I said hi to my mum and went into my room.I changed my clothes and took a bath.Then I ate my food and watched T.V . A couple of days later I went to a party , all my friends were there. When I came back from the party I played on my laptop before I went to sleep. During the rest of my holiday I watched movies . I went to birthdays , parties and I visited new places.I also skyped family members in Pakistan, Canada and USA.  I did a lot of research on animals.  I learned about Mice, Killer Whales, Lions, Crocodiles and Blue Whales.  I had a lot of fun in the holidays.
 By Ahmad

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ahmad . I liked how you told us about your whole school holidays. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Ahmad.I have 2 questions for you.1.what did you eat at the birthday parties?
    2.what movies did you watch at home? from Julianna.

    ReplyDelete