Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Rishap’s holiday story

It was an exciting day. It was my sister’s birthday. My mum, my dad and I made a birthday card for her while she was sleeping. My friend came over and knocked  on the door I opened the door he bought a necklace as a gift for my sister. My sister’s friend came over with a gift for her and a card.The gift was a green and purple handbag.My friend and I woke her up,my dad made pizza. It smelled delicious and he also bought KFC. Every one said surprise high pitched and loudly like a girl. My sister opened her gift and the card, we ate the food it was so yummy. She had the best day ever in her life.
By Rishap

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rishap that was really kind of you to buy your sister a necklase for her birthday
    I beat she had the best day of her life.
    what I think that you should do next time is try and writ a little bit more and use more adjectives
    from Olveri giles
    from oli giles

    ReplyDelete