Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 10 August 2015

Arias Holiday story

               
I peeked through the sliding glass door. I could see Azariah’s lounge room. She opened the door and led me to her amazing room. I put my stuff next to her bed, I was there for a sleepover. We went outside and played a game of master, it was a lot of fun. Then we went back on inside and went on our tablets, after playing games and watching videos. Then we played blind mans bluff. We had to get dressed,ready for bed at six 6:00 and have dinner. We had pizza for dinner it was delicious. After that we went  back into Azariah’s room and played some games then we had to go to bed. In the morning we had left over pizza for breakfast. After that we went to the dentist for Azariahs sisters appointment. Then I got dropped of I had a lot of fun at their house.

By Aria

2 comments:

  1. hi its Amiri. The sleepover sounds fun. I wish I could have a sleepover like you. I have a question what's old man bluff?
    the sleepover sounds amazing.

    From Amiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Danica I think you did an amazing job and I think your sleepover was the best in the world

    ReplyDelete