Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Jay's Holiday Story

I could feel my heart beating quickly in my chest my body wouldn’t sit still. The movie the minions had just started. I went with my Brother My Sister My Dad and I My Mum stayed home. My favourite characters from The Minions are Kevin And Bob especially when Bob falls into the trashcan in the middle of the movie we got of the cinema and drove to the doctors because my brother and I had skin infection on our cheeks also on both of our foreheads. Afterwards going to the doctors we went to have McDonalds while we were there I saw Harry come inside I said hi to harry that’s when he realised I was there too, harry while talking to a friend, Harry slowly came through the automatic glass door. After eating a ton my brother and I quickly walked in to the amazing massive,colourful play room. We decided to play tag, hide and seek and reverse tag with other kids Then, We went home in our silver metal type car I had a wonderful time. It was the best time of my holiday ten out of ten.
By Jaydon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay I loved your story I just found a mistake you said "I mum stayed home" but I still enjoyed your story By Billie

    ReplyDelete