Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 10 August 2015

Shohei's holiday story

Shohei’s amazing holiday story

My body was numb and my hands were much pinker than usual.

It was freezing cold at Paradise Iceskating. My mum gave us the skating shoes, they were bit of a pain to get on but I managed to fit my feet into them.

I carefully walked towards the ice. It felt weird walking in the skates, they had sharp blades on the bottom that were making my feet wobble.

The ice  was slippery, I was able to stand up then all of a sudden I lost my balance I slipped and landed on my bottom. My big brother helped me get up. It hurt a little and made my bottom really cold. When I was skating I slipped again and hit my knee so hard that it hurt. It took me a few times to learn how to stay on my feet.

While I was skating my mum was helping my little brother because he was slipping all the time. When I was tired I went to the bench to rest and I ate a cupcake and some crackers.


After we had finished skating we went outside. There was a big pile of ice it had come from the truck that smooths the ice. We threw the ice at each other, it was awesome.       By Shohei

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shohei its me Billie you had added lots of adjectives I enjoyed reading your story it made me keep reading on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an great story to read Shohei! I really like how you described the parts of your story so well using interesting words and details. It made me feel cold, like I was there at the ice skating too. Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete