Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Daeun’s holiday story

Yay !!! my hands were up in the air while I was yelling. My brother and I were going to have a sleepover! Saturday to Sunday! Our sleepover was with my friend Jerome and my brother’s best friend Martin. When they picked us up we first decided we were going to go to Jump but when we got there.There were so many people it felt like there were millions there so we didn’t want to go when it was so busy so we suggested we could go to Extreme entertainment. Jerome,Martin,my brother and I argued with each other in the car. We were arguing about whether we should go to Extreme entertainment. Now or at night time. Jerome and I wanted to go at night but my brother and Martin wanted to go NOW!!! So we had to persuade Min (brother)and Martin to go at night. Finally they agreed We then went to Jerome’s house. The first thing we did was play wii (a sports games) Next we decided what we could do’ we thought about playing Mine craft. After Mine craft we went to Extreme entertainment.When we got to Extreme we first went on the bumpy bumper cars. Bump! Bump! Bump! went my car. Then we played bowling and I won! I was so happy . My score was 98,Jerome’s was 90,my brother’s was 68 and my brother’s friend was 60. Then we went home We brushed our teeth,we watched some T.V and at last we went to sleep. The next day we got ready for church. When Jerome and I got to church  we did some singing in korean and then some working in small groups about god. sadly Min and I had to go home. My Dad started the engine and the engine went Broom! Broom! My brother and I went happily home.

By Daeun

1 comment:

  1. Great job Daeun,its me Izzi.It looks like you had a lot of fun I wish I could go sometime there.I like how you put in a lot of detail and how you painted a picture in my head.Good luck with your next story I am sure it will be as exciting as this one.

    ReplyDelete