Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Hohua's Holiday Story

Learning to ride a bike is not easy my Dad said that we could ride our my sister was uncomfortable with her bike because it was to big for her.So we took turns on my bike.My Dad helped me get on the bike.My Dad tried to make me balance by letting go.Most of the time I fell down but a couple of times I balanced.Finally I could ride it.We weren’t allowed to go down hill because we might go really fast and crash.So we only went to the end of the road and back.We stayed there for about 1 hour and half an hour.When we went back home I felt proud because I learnt how to ride a bike with no training wheels.But my sister learnt how to ride it first and she never fell down,its ok though because she is older than me.

By Hohua

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hohua I think you did an awesome job and I like how you admitted that you just learned to ride your bike and that not all people learn to ride when they are young.
    From Danica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on learning how to ride your bike Hohua from Jacob

    ReplyDelete