Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Izzi's holiday story

Bump! My bottom hit the floor on the roller blading disco rink.It was my first time roller blading.I didn’t know how to get up from the ground on roller blades so my mum had to help me.I went with my mum,my brother Damian and my cousin Emma.Then a man came took my hands and then my brothers hands and took us to the wall of the disco rink were lots of people were.The man showed us what to do and he told us how to get up if we fell.Then my mum looked around and asked “wheres Emma?” Emma was frightened to go on the rink because she didn’t want to fall.She was at the entrance to the rink so then the man helped her and told her what to do.So then she was staying close to the wall like me.Soon I got better and better.Then I tried to track my mum but she was so fast and in the time she did five laps I only did two laps.Also, I did smaller laps so it was easier for me.My brother found it boring so he went on the bouncy castle.While he was on the bouncy castle I was roller blading then my brother asked my mum  “when are we going?” My mum replied by saying“ In ten minutes.” So we did are last minutes of roller blading and then we  went to have a look at the mall and bought some snacks because we were hungry.Also we looked in a few shops then went back to the car and Broom! Broom! We were home.  

5 comments:

  1. Great holiday story Izzi ,next time you could include how you felt . Looks like you had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Izzi! I am glad you had so much fun roller blading. Now we have another hobby to enjoy together. Yay! Looking forward to reading another story from you soon. From mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny starting Izzi i liked how you never gave up from Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Izzi it seems like you had a great time roller blading.How old is your cousin and what did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Izzi I think you had a lot of fun roller blading. I wish I was there to see you. I really liked your funy intro and how you added lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete