Other awesome SPS Blogs

Sunday 9 August 2015

Ashita's Holiday Fun

As I was playing with my friends I overheard my mum and dad saying that, my five friends and I could go to the movies,
to watch Inside out. It was the second week of my happy holidays. We were going to go to the movies the next day (Wednesday).

On Wednesday the train we were catching was supposed to leave at 1:30 but instead it went at 1:40 and we got to the cinemas by 2:00. Luckily the movie didn’t start until 2:15 so we had time to get all of the drinks, the food, the tickets and get to cinema number 5. I got coke and a medium size box of popcorn to share with my friend Anjika. When the movie was finished our friend Anubha (who is 16) gave us ice cream. When I got home I did my studies, including Kumon maths reading booklets and I also wrote a short story about the movies.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashita I really like you story. Did you have fun at the movies watching inside out?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashita It's Daeun I really like your holiday story. Did you enjoy it? What drinks did you have?

    ReplyDelete