Other awesome SPS Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Lukas' holiday story

As we arrived at the huge zoo car park I smelt
hot burning mud. It was coming from the Hippo enclosure.
My sister, cousins and I hopped out of the car. We walked
through the gates. The Mums and Dads paid as we played
on the enormous, shiny, fake lizard. Then we had a Family
photo in front of a large square green nature wall. We
walked down a steep, straight path where we
discovered 6 otters feeding on 3 snapper. There were
3 adults and 3 babies. The babies were cute,hairy and cheeky. Then we went to the hippo enclosure. Watching them,I  guessed they were about 2 and an half metres long and about 1 metre wide. We saw lots of other animals like the meerkats, tigers, porcupines, lions and Elephants.
Although it was a very long, hot and tiring day, I still had lots of fun with my cousins.

By Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment